Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow! Welcome to my blog, Indigenous Eye. I'm just getting back on line after being without power for several days due to an ice storm here in eastern Oklahoma. Thanks to blogger.com for allowing me to set up on this great site! And thanks to Dana Tiger for giving me the idea to set up my new blog here. If you haven't seen it already, check out Dana's new Obama print, honoring our new president; it's beautiful. See it at danatigerart.blogspot.com. or e-mail her to purchase one at danatiger@hotmail.com.
I'm just getting started so check back soon for news on Indigenous issues, culture, art and more.

2 comments:

  1. JoKay, welcome to the blogosphere. I've added you to my blogroll and newsaggregator at peacearena.org/local

    ReplyDelete
  2. POSOH!

    Hey girl! So good to see you writing again. Thanks for letting us experience your world of thoughts and inspiritions, looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete